Thursday, October 12, 2006

WEEKLY UPDATE

WEEKLY UPDATE- THURSDAY 10.12.06

Life, as always, is extraordinarily busy but, why would I have it any other way? I am so fortunate to have been asked by a dear friend to participate in a Celebrity Golf Tournament this Monday October 16th 2006, all to raise money for the Ryan's Reach Foundation. I am fortunate to have met Ryan and his family and love being a part of their lives and whereever I can love dedicating my time and energy into the cause. Ryan's Reach is a charity that supports severe brain injury patients in helping them get rehabilitated. So this Monday I am going to be participating in this golf tournament. Now I was once an avid golfer but today, well let's just say my swing needs a bit of work. I am hoping to a, practice my swing over the weekend and b, to have my mother, basically pro-golfer, on my team for support. All in all I am so fortunate to be a part of this charity and look forward to it greatly. Will be a stretch from shakin it in the class, but hey its for a wonderful cause!

This week I had the opportunity to go to California State University Long beach to appear as a speaker there at the college. The audience was fabulous, being that it was a group of college kids where all they are interested in is getting fit a fun and easy way! Anyway that I can possibly help shape the lives of young people I am all for it!!

No comments: