Monday, November 13, 2006

KICKIN CORE WORKOUT IS HERE & ON SALE FOR 1 DAY ONLY!!!!

You asked for more and I have delivered! Just in time to arm you with the tools to fight off Holiday weight gain. How would you like to lose weight this Holiday season? You can! I have for you ...more hot music, more Turbos, and more rockin' results plus exciting moves using the all-new Turbo Ball! Best of all, as a valued Turbo Jam customer, be the first to SAVE 15% on all the products below. But hurry, this Private Sale ends Tuesday, November 14th!


Turbo Jam® Get On the Ball! program
For ripped, rock-hard abs and blazing fast results, Chalene's breakthrough new program is unmatched! You get two brand-new ball workouts plus a FREE Turbo Ball...


Total Body Blast Alternates between body-sculpting and calorie-blasting intervals to assault your problem areas and transform your body. (60 minutes)


Kickin' Core Tone and sculpt your abs, core, and obliques with these innovative on-the-ball moves. (45 minutes)


Plus FREE Turbo Ball-valued at $40.00-this is your new secret weapon against fat!


Learn more at http://www.turbojam.com/party


An $80.00 value for only 2 payments of
$19.95 $16.96 (+$6.95 s&h)


With Medium Ball if you're under 5'5"


OR


With Large Ball if you're 5'5" or taller


Turbo Jam® Maximum Results program
Fire up your results with the next level of Turbo Jam.. get 4 more explosive kickboxing and body-sculpting workouts plus 2 FREE gifts!


Fat Blaster These fast-paced intervals are the best way to drop weight fast. (30 minutes)


3T New, innovative body-sculpting moves to shape lean, sexy muscles from head to toe!
(35 minutes)


Punch, Kick & Jam Chalene packs punch-kick combos and jam-shaking grooves to chisel your abs and shape your thighs and butt.
(50 minutes)


Cardio Party Mix 3 Keep the party going with more of everything you love... fat-blasting kickboxing, hot music, and fun! (50 minutes)


Plus 2 FREE gifts-a resistance band and weighted gloves!


An $120.00 value for only 3 payments of
$19.95 $16.96 (+$12.95 s&h)


PRIVATE SALE ON BRAND-NEW TURBO WORKOUTS ENDS TUE., NOV. 14TH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chalene, for always coming up with something new and exciting for us hardcore TurboJam fans!!! YOU totally ROCK! Always keeping us inspired and motivated with new workouts...you've got such a great mix of workouts (I have them all) it's VERY easy to stick to a regimen with such a variety. Thanks for all your hard work and innovation!!! My kickin' core workout has just been shipped. Can't WAIT to try it! :-) RPM

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine yesterday!! I'm so excited. I've never been excited about working out before until Turbo Jam :) One of these days I'm going to have to attend your live class.

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to these new workouts. I am an addict. I need a fix about every 3 months. I hope you never stop making new videos. ;) You're the one that got us hooked. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chalene,

I don't know if you read these comments, but I figured I'd give it a shot :) I attend a rigorous university and find it hard to balance my academics with exercise. I try to eat well, buying food from grocery stores and the on campus shops instead of getting the pre-made dinners served at every on campus restaurant, but I'm still gaining weight.

I discovered Turbo Jam last year, bought six of the DVDs and love it, but my schedule makes it hard for me to be consistent. Exercise tends to take a back seat to the papers or exams I have due the next day.

I was wondering if you had any advice or ideas as to an exercise regimine that would be effective, and how best to get the most out of the time that I have? I'm sorry to post this here, but I didn't know where else to go :)

I hope I'm not asking too much, and I hope you get a chance to answer this! I'm a huge fan of Turbo Jam, and really look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
Rebekkah

Diana Meyer said...

Hi Chalene! We got the ball workouts and LOVE them!! BOY, was I sore after the Total Body Blast!! What a great workout!! THank you for so many awesome workouts! They rock!! SO DO YOU!!