Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CAMP TURBO KICK 2008 WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

It all started with

GLOW IN THE DARK TURBO!

The results from ChaLEAN Extreme Results
A smile always makes it seem easier!


Chalene Makes It Look Effortless!
"HIGH 5" Turbo Style
Honoring Jackie Bull, Powder Blue Presenter of the Year

Chalene and the Dance Crew

But...who knew the models could dance?


Danielle & Mini-Me Were Show Stoppers!


Jenelle Workin' the Cat Walk


CTK Makeover Patti "So" Fine


Ciera and Maddie Strikin' a Pose


Genelle Brought Sexy Back!


Johnson Family Rocked It! But, Brock Was Missed...

Motivation Magic


Dance Party Royalty

Bret, George, and "Jack"


MC Monica was Marvelous

Hot Party Chix



Turbo = Electrifying Energy!













Too much Turbo? NEVER!

Have YOU signed up for


Camp Turbo Kick 2009?




5 comments:

Shukria said...

Hey Chalene! I hope your having a supercaliturbolicious Saturday! I just started an account with Blogger and thought I would drop you a line! I am so excited for you with all your new endeavors :-) Can't wait till Oprah discovers Turbo ;-) We will get the whole world hooked! Love ya!

Shukria
(AKA Most Spirited TK Camper 2008)

BrittFaced said...

AWESOME... I really hope I get to come next year. :) My coach, Kristy, told me about it and it looks so much fun!

CoffeeAndCopyrights said...

Camp Turbo looked like so much fun! I was supposed to come in 2008, but couldn't afford it. My friend went without me (I encouraged her!!) and she had a blast. I was in CA JUST the week after for my orientation....I'm trying to make in 2009. ++ fingers crossed ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene! I hope you had a grest time. I hope to one day experience Camp Turbo. You are an inspiration to me: I love what you do. Take care and have fun.

Amykins Angel said...

Man. I would love some more Chalene motivation magic in my life:)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!... you know what I mean:P I WANNA GO NEXT YEAR!
Wait... THAT SHOULD BE MY POSITIVE THINKING GOAL!!!