Monday, November 03, 2008

YUMMY MONDAY: CHOCOLATE BANANA SMOOTHIE



I have found this new sweetener that is THE BOMB BAY ! Its called Zsweet, 0 calories and is all natural!!



INGREDIENTS:

2 tbsp Zsweet®
1 medium ripe banana, peeled
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
1 ½ cups chilled skim milk
Ice

DIRECTIONS:

In a blender, add milk, Zsweet® peeled banana,
cocoa powder, vanilla and yogurt. Cover
and blend until smooth. Add ice cubes if
a thicker shake is desired and
blend again.
Serves 2

NUTRITIONAL GUIDE
Per serving Calories 175, Fat 3 g, Protein 12 g, Carbs 30 g, Fiber 2 g

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chalene -
Is Camp Turbo Kick for anyone? I have been doing your DVDs for the last couple years on and off, but I have recently begun to do them as part of my daily routine to get in shape for Hawaii in Jan. 09. They really shape up my body quickly and I would like to get more involved with it. I was wondering if camp turbo kick is something I could register for - I would love to attend.

tracysnell said...

Wow, girl. your DVDs are great! Where can I find more? I bought everything they had to offer on beachbody.com and am looking for other mixes of Cardio Party. I assume there are more because you called it "Mix 1" when it started. Thanks for doing what you do and letting us all tag along!