Friday, October 28, 2005

Party People Throw Your Hands in Da Air!

Dang! Now that was a party! We just wrapped up filming on 4 new titles for all the Turbo Party People and let me tell you... we had a flippin' riot! As usual, no need to hold "Hollywood" type auditions for these workouts... I just asked a few of the folks who do TJ with me every week, put the music on and start the party. It's real..with the craziness, free style and fun loving sweat drippin, hip pumpin', club thumpin', fist pounding energy that had even the camera crew off their feet and doing the workout when they were supposed to be filming (really!).

Here's Mindy and the newly blonde Holly (who changes hair color more often than most of us change the sheets!)


4 new titles...

1. Totally Tubular Turbo - Sculpting with weights and Tubing (resistence bands)
Approximately 30 min.


2. Kick, Punch and Jam - Pure Cardio plus Capoeira. This workout is very intense, but a bit less dancy (well except that yours truly can't help to shake a little here and there!). This one is a butt kicker, but the approximately 50 plus minutes really do fly by. In fact one of the cast members asked me when we finished "Wasn't that supposed to be at least 50 minutes", I said, "It was!". She replied, "Dang. That flew by!"
Approx. 53 min.

3. Fat Blaster - an interval workout combining 2 minutes of aerobic work followed by 2 mintues of a Turbo Drill...repeated for 30 minutes. Eat your Wheaties before you try this one. You'll want to use this workout any time you want to be certain to drop some serious calories and drop 'em fast!
Approx. 30 min.

Here's three of the Turbo Girls from the Fat Blaster (Jenelle - my little sister, Leili - My adopted sister, and Mindy - My favorite Southern Bell

4. Cardio Party 3 - Total party! Jenelle, Mindy, Anna-Rita, Holly, Vicki, there all back (and yes Chicken George was invited to the party, but needed a bit more notice with his *cough* *cough* CEO responsibilities and all). None the less, we did him proud and had everyone give us a taste of their own personal style! You'll love this worktout. It's about as close to a live class as you can find. We had a huge cast and the energy was so high that even after they yelled "CUT", we were still kicking, puncinging and jammin'!
Approx. 52 min.

Here's the crew pretending that we are not exhausted for a quick photo between workouts... the second picture (with my sister collapsed on the floor might be a bit more accurate!) Oh and Mom...don't worry... I'm wearing "spankies" under my skirt. Think of it as a kilt.



Post work out!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!! I am so stoked about these videos!!!!!! I hope they are out by christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby! Love ya Chalene! TJ/TK rocks!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah baby! I'm doing the happy dance! I can't tell you how these workouts have changed the way I feel about exercise. My only complaint is that I went so many years thinking that exercise was supposed to be boring. Who knew??? I have turned so many people on to this workout. Now I'm looking at my Christmas list and just send everyone TJ! Chalene, will you sign my copies??? LOL!

You and your crew are the best. I look forward to working out with you everyday!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the new videos to come out!!! I don't think I have felt this kind of connection for any other workout program! So bring on the new stuff!!!

WOOOHOOOO :D:D

Amanda (isabee03)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chalene is that Cornell in these workouts? Did he finally make it?

Thanks again for making more TJ. Are they ready yet?

Dusk said...

I'm stoked! I want them ALLLLLLL!

Anonymous said...

Chalene,
I'm so excited over the new TJ videos, I just can't wait. I've lost a total of 32 lbs. so far with BB programs since May 2005, it's now 26 weeks for me. I started with Slim in 6, then Slim Series, and now I'm totally addicted to Turbo Jam. You and I are the same height, so I hear ya' on the posture thing. Anyway, just wanted to say you're such an inspiration to me and I love you and the entire TJ crew! Jam on!!
Neyda (aka Neyda123 on the BB message boards).

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you. How do you do it Chalene? These workouts are what I've been looking for for years. A peculiar thing happens to me right after the turbo intense minute. It's weird - I cry (just a little) cuz, I'm sooo happy and proud I pushed myself so hard. That emotion hasn't happend since I was way younger and an AAU swimmer. Something must be workin!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The question is "Will anyone be wearing the Chicken George shirt?"

KarenB

Anonymous said...

Hi chalene, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this, but I feel urged to tell you thanks so much for renewing my commitment to working out. I am a health care professional for women and spend my days motivating them to care for themselves and it feels great to be on the receiving end. When, when are these new videos going to be available I can't wait!!!
Sincerely, a kinder spirit!

Anonymous said...

Chalene, I have never tried anything in my life that has been so much fun! I have never had someone inspire me so much. I am sure you get this all the time but I can't thank you enough for the encouragement and inspiration you have brought into my life. I have been in fitness throughout my whole life and have never seen anything this fun and jammin! I live in Utah and have never seen this around do you have trainers out this way? In one of your videos you said you had trainers everywhere, I haven't seen them here I called the customer service line and they said in order to reach you I should log on this and email you, is it possible to have turbo jam taught out here?I look forward to working out everyday I want to be able to share this will everyone out here I teach aerobics out here and I get more excited to work out when I get home with your videos then I do teaching the same old stuff.... YOU INSPIRE ME TO HAVE FUN AND WORK HARD!!! Please let me know if there is anyway to be TURBO JAMMED CERTIFIED so to speek????/ Thank you so much for creating this awsome work out you are the best and your crew is awsome too!!! Thanks Chalene!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't thank you enough for what you have done for me!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying for the new videos! When will they be available for purchase? I hope sooner than later!

Anonymous said...

Chalene, Hi, I am a fitness instructor in the Northeast and wanted to know about becoming certified to teach turbo jam. Please respond to Jennibee13@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I just found this workout program not long ago and I love the whole program. So one odd out question - where can I get a sports bra like the pink one that the woman to the left of Chalene is wearing. Cute clothes plus fun and funky videos equals 40 pound weightloss goal met!!!